Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Business Essentials

In March, I made a rare public speaking appearance. As much as I enjoy these, it can be hard to squeeze them in when you’ve got projects on across three continents.

Brendan Lewis, who among numerous other things, writes The Digital Bottom Line blog for Smart Company, asked me to be part of a panel that spoke on “Sales Models that Sizzle” at the March meeting of The Churchill Club.

As a result of that speaking engagement, last month, I got invited into the studios of Business Essentials, Michael Schildbergers’ outfit that produces a monthly business audio program on CD. I was interviewed by Heather Dawson and the resulting 8 minute interview can be found on the May 2008 Business Essentials CD. I hope all the Business Essentials subscribers enjoy listening to the interview as much as I enjoyed participating in it.

No comments: